COVID-19 Corona Virus Update: June 5th, 2020 - We ARE FULLY OPEN.
COVID-19 Corona Virus Update
- Please be aware that all our Equipment is sterilized per the CDC guidelines.
- If you are experiencing upper respiratory symptoms or a fever, or if you have traveled to an affected area, we kindly ask that you postpone any routine care.
- If you are unwell but are having acute eye problems, please contact our office for further assistance.
Appointments & Office Hours
Our Optical Department is open during patient care hours and is staffed by certified opticians at all times.
* We see patients by appointment only. Please call -
805.497.3744 for Thousand Oaks office (check Saturday hours)
805.527.6720 for Simi Valley office
818.889.2020 for Agoura Hills office (check Saturday hours)
We ask all our new patients to fill out the forms below before their first appointment. Please click on the links below, print the forms and fill them out before your first visit.
Please note: These documents are in Adobe® PDF format, and require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.
Insurance & Financing
Conejo-Simi Eye Medical Group accepts many insurance plans. If you do not see your plan listed, please call 805-497-3744 to see if we accept your plan.
PPO & Vision Plans:
- BLUE CROSS
- BLUE SHIELD
- Beach Street
- CIGNA/CONNECTICUT GENERAL LIFE/GREAT WEST
- COVENTRY (CCN/FIRST HEALTH)
- VSP (No Healthy Family VSP Plans Accepted)
- MES (Medical Eye Services)
- MULTIPLAN/PHCS/BEECH STREET
- RAILROAD MEDICARE
- U.S. DEPT. OF LABOR
- UNITED HEALTHCARE/PACIFICARE
- ValleyCare Select
Conejo-Simi Eye Medical Group offers financing through CareCredit. Click on the card below to sign up for this service:
CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you and your family. Once you are approved, you can use it again to help manage health, wellness and beauty costs not covered by insurance. Please note this service subject to credit approval.