Daniel A. Ebroon, M.D.
Daniel A. Ebroon, M.D. earned his medical doctorate from Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois after graduating in the top 2% of his class at Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a B.S. in molecular biology. Dr. Ebroon completed an internship in transitional medicine and a residency in ophthalmology at Northwestern University Medical School as well as a fellowship in ophthalmic plastic surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York, NY.
Dr. Ebroon is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is affiliated with several professional societies, including the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Academy of Ophthalmology. He is also a member of Alpha Omega Alpha and Sigma Xi Honor Society.
Dr. Ebroon has published several articles and textbook chapters. He has taught hundreds of hours of lectures to medical students and residents in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York. He was on the Board of Directors at Northwestern Healthcare Alliance for three years and held several faculty positions at Northwestern University, including Clinical Practice Director, Director of the Ophthalmology Residency Program, and Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology. He is currently on the faculty at the Jules Stein Eye Institute at the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA.
Dr. Ebroon Has Attending Staff Privileges At The Following Hospitals:
- Los Robles Hospital, Thousand Oaks
- Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura
- Ventura County Medical Center, Ventura
Visit Dr. Ebroon's personal website: www.ebroon.com
John L. Davidson, M.D.
John L. Davidson, M.D. specializes in Laser Vision Correction/LASIK, Refractive Cataract/Lens Surgery, and Adult Strabismus Surgery. He is Board-Certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Davidson has performed more than 25,000 refractive and cataract surgeries and has been named one of Southern California's Super Doctors in 2013 and 2014 as well as "America's Top Ophthalmologists" by the Guide to America's Top Ophthalmologists every year since 2007.
Dr. Davidson earned his Medical Doctorate with Highest Distinction (top 1%) from Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana, after earning Bachelor of Arts degrees in Biology and Chemistry from Indiana University in Bloomington, also with Highest Distinction (top 1%). He completed a Residency in Ophthalmology at Indiana University in Indianapolis and was a Fellow in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at the Jules Stein Institute in Los Angeles, where he won the Fellowship Research Award.
Dr. Davidson has earned recognition from the American Medical Association and the California Medical Association for the hundreds of hours of continuing medical education (CME) he has completed. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the Jules Stein Institute, UCLA School of Medicine. He has also published articles in the Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus.
Dr. Davidson's Professional Memberships Include:
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- California Academy of Ophthalmology
- Ventura County Ophthalmological Society
He Is Affiliated With The Following Hospitals And Surgery Centers:
- Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center, Oxnard
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Westlake Eye Surgery Center
- Lynn Eye Surgery Center
Honors & Awards:
- Jules Stein Eye Institute Clinical Fellow Research Award, UCLA, 1992
- Phi Beta Kappa, Indiana University, 1983
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Indiana University Medical School (Junior Year), 1986-87
- Arthur R. Metz Distinguished Scholarship, Indiana University, 1979-83
- Laser Vision Correction/LASIK
- Refractive Cataract/Lens Surgery
- All Laser Cataract Surgery for Adults and Children
- Cataract Surgery for Infants
- Complicated Cataract and Implant Surgery
For a detailed explanation on your Cataract Surgery Journey - download Dr. John Davidson's Guide to Cataract Surgery from start to finish.