Steven Corwin, M.D.
Thousand Oaks Ophthalmologist Steven Corwin
Steven Corwin, M.D. comes to Conejo-Simi Eye Medical Group with extensive experience, having spent the last 27 years as an Ophthalmologist and eye surgeon in Atlanta, Georgia.
Born in New Jersey, he graduated from Lehigh University and earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Corwin then completed his Ophthalmology residency at Yale University and did further fellowship training in Cornea at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Later he was trained in LASIK eye surgery at Emory University.
Today, through LASIK and no stitch, no patch, laser cataract surgery he has improved the vision of thousands of patients and helped them stay active in the sports and hobbies they love.
In addition to having had LASIK himself, Dr. Corwin is a dry eye sufferer. He, therefore, has a special interest in helping others who also have this condition.
Services Dr. Corwin Provides Include:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Dry Eye specialist
- Corneal disease treatment
- No stitch, no patch, laser cataract, and lens implant surgery
- LASIK, PRK, and refractive surgery
- Corneal transplant
- Pterygium surgery
- Glaucoma management
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Former Board Member Prevent Blindness Georgia
- Ophthalmologist Volunteer, Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation
- Member Ophthalmologist, Research to Prevent Blindness