2045 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Eye Doctor in Simi Valley
Are you searching for an eye doctor or ophthalmologist in the Simi Valley area? Conejo-Simi Eye Medical Group offers patients a variety of eye care and surgery services.
Our Services Include:
- LASIK Eye Surgery – a type of refractive surgery that uses a laser to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Cataract Surgery – a procedure to remove the cloudy lens in your eye and replace it with a clear artificial lens. It is the most common surgical procedure in the United States, with over 3 million procedures performed each year.
- Medical Eye Exams – a comprehensive evaluation of your vision and eye health. It is an important part of your overall health care, as it can help detect eye diseases early, when they are most treatable.
- Glaucoma Treatment – There is no cure for glaucoma, but there are treatments that can help slow or prevent vision loss. The goal of glaucoma treatment is to lower the pressure inside your eye (intraocular pressure).
- Corneal Disease Treatment – Corneal disease is a broad term that refers to any condition that affects the cornea, the clear front part of the eye. We offer treatments including corneal transplant surgery, DSEK, PKP, and pterygium surgery.
- Oculoplastics – a subspecialty of ophthalmology that focuses on surgery around the eyes and face. We offer cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), as well as forehead and brow lifts.
- Medical Retina Services – macular degeneration is a condition that affects the macula, the part of the retina that is responsible for sharp, central vision. There is no cure for macular degeneration, but there are treatments that can help slow the progression of the disease and improve vision.
- Dry Eye Treatment – dry eye is a condition that occurs when your eyes don’t produce enough tears, or when the tears that are produced evaporate too quickly. This can cause your eyes to feel dry, irritated, and uncomfortable. One of the primary methods of treatment is the installation of artificial tear drops.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology – as children’s visual systems develop, it’s important for them to get routine eye exams to check for conditions such as amblyopia, strabismus, myopia, and other refractive errors.
- Blepharitis Treatment – Blepharitis is a common condition that affects the eyelids. It is caused by inflammation of the eyelids, which can lead to crusting, redness, and irritation of the eyes. Treatment involves removing the bacteria in and around the eyelid.
- Eye Muscle Surgery
- Ocular Allergies