Benica Eyvazzadeh, O.D. earned her Doctor of Optometry from Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago, Illinois, in 1993, after receiving a B.S. in Visual Sciences there and a B.A. in General Biology from California State University at Northridge. She is board-certified by the National Board of Optometry, California Board of Optometry, and the Illinois Board of Optometry. Dr. Eyvazzadeh also has certification in the treatment and management of ocular diseases and in therapeutic pharmaceutical agents (TPA).
Dr. Eyvazzadeh’s professional memberships include:
- Tri-County Optometric Society
- President, 1999-2000
- Young Optometrist of the Year, 1999
- President-Elect, 1998-1999
- Vice President, 1997-1998
- American Optometric Association
- California Optometric Association
Dr. Eyvazzadeh is fluent in English, French, Assyrian, and Farsi.